- Admission Form, college brochure & College CD can be obtained by making a payment of Rs. 500/-
- CENTRALISED ADMISSION PROCESS : Admissions to Std XIth shall be done under the Centralized Admission Process as per the Maharashtra state board rules as follows.
- Students passing Std X examination of Maharashtra State SSC Board or an equivalent examination (qualifying examination ) are eligible for admissions to FYJC Classes. Marks scored at this examination shall be the sole basis for admissions to FYJC Classes.
- At the time of applying on-line, students wanting to take admission to Suryadatta will have to choose Suryadatta Junior College option.
- There shall be no interview or test prior to admissions to FYJC classes.
- Admission to Std XIIth is not covered under the Centralized Admission Process. Students interested to seek admission in Std XIIth are requested to contact the admission oﬃce directly.
- Documents required: For admission to XIth / XIIth Std., following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission. Xth / XIth marksheet, School Leaving certiﬁcate, Migration certiﬁcate (for other boards), address proof, photo id proof, 3 passport size photographs.
- Admissions are strictly based on eligibility and on ﬁrst come ﬁrst serve basis.
- For International students, admission will be conﬁrmed once documents are veriﬁed.
Scholarships: Scholarships are available for meritorious students (Limited seats only) subject to fulﬁlment of all terms and conditions.